- 100% cotton
- 2-ply (2 layers of cotton fabric)
- Not for surgical use
- Not medically certified
- Must be washed for reuse
- Made in Canada, St. Catharines, Ontario
How to put on a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask.
- Remove a mask from the bag and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
- Hold the mask by the ear loops. Place a loop around each ear.
How to remove a face mask
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the mask. Avoid touching the front of the mask. The front of the mask could be contaminated. Only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
- Hold both of the ear loops and gently lift and remove the mask.
- Throw in washing machine. Must be washed before reuse.
- Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.