PCR COVID-19 testing is available by appointment only at both of our locations.
We also now offer NAAT testing at our Virgil location.
For more information about our NAAT tests, please visit:
***Testing for symptomatic individuals (*eligible* patients only) will be conducted outdoors via a curbside, self-collection process. Please CALL either of our locations to set up an appointment.
Please do NOT enter either store if you have had close contact with a positive case or are showing symptoms of COVID-19.***
Please follow the link below to see if you are *eligible* for a government-funded PCR test (for close contact and symptomatic individuals only):
Asymptomatic and Travel Testing
At our Niagara Medical Centre location on Niagara Stone Road, we offer FREE testing for asymptomatic individuals that meet specific criteria established by the province**(details below), as well as privately funded PCR testing for travel:
**Eligibility criteria for government funded testing (Updated: December 2021)
You can get an asymptomatictest if:
1. You do not have symptoms.
2. You have not been in close physical contact with someone who currently has
3. You are not part of a specific outbreak investigation
4. If any of the following apply to you:
As of August 2021 the following population groups are part of a targeted testing campaign and eligible for pharmacy services related to COVID-19 PCR testing:
- Workers (including support workers), visitors (including caregivers) and government inspectors of long-term care homes;
- Temporary Foreign Workers;
- Individuals who self-identify as Indigenous;
- Individuals, and one accompanying caregiver, with written prior approval for out-of-country medical services from the General Manager, OHIP;
- Individuals who are travelling into remote/isolated First Nation and Indigenous communities for work purposes; and
Attention Travelers: please refer to the IATA link provided below for the most up to date mandatory requirements for the country (or countries) of your trip as well as mandatory requirements for returning back to Canada. www.iatatravelcentre.com/world.php