- Traditionally used in herbal medicine to relieve the pain associated with gout.*
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- GMO free and allergen free.
Gout is a complex form of arthritis that can affect anyone, but men are more likely to get gout. Gout causes sudden and severe pain, redness, and tenderness in the joints. Often this occurs in the joint at the base of the big toe. An attack can happen at any time and people describe the pain as their joint(s) being on fire.
† Results may vary from one person to another.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.