- Formulated to help support tranquil, relaxing sleep.*
- Helps to reduce occasional snoring and promote healthy breathing patterns.*
- Helps to safely induce the onset of sleep.*
- Supports healthy, regular sleep patterns.*
- Contains bioactive compounds that help to reduce occasional sleeplessness.*
- Helps to optimize rapid recovery from morning grogginess.*
- This natural sleep aid also helps to boost the immune system.*
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is a vital building block for the body's tissues, such as the uvula (fleshy part at the rear edge of the middle of the soft palate in your mouth), joints, cartilage, skin, hair, and nails.
- Safe, natural and non-habit-forming.
- Must help or money refunded.
Are you having trouble falling asleep and staying asleep? You’re definitely not alone. Between 30-40% of adults report sleep problems, with 10-15% reporting those problems as chronic. We all know even just one night of inadequate sleep can ruin your day. A lack of sleep can lead to poor cognition, mood problems, and stress.*
Sleeping is a natural function, so it only makes sense to promote good sleep naturally without worrying about after-effects and grogginess in the morning. Sound Sleep is a natural sleep aid that blends the natural sleep-inducing powers of melatonin with MSM. This calming supplement gently eases away tension and stress from the center of the brain. Melatonin is most actively produced in darkness and most inhibited in light. Research suggests a strong correlation between melatonin production and the body's circadian sleep rhythm. Melatonin has been shown to help induce sleep, promote deeper slumber and a more refreshed, alert state of mind upon waking.*
Sound Sleep builds upon a foundation of melatonin with sleep-supportive natural ingredients like chamomile and passionflower that have been prized for centuries to promote tranquility and relaxation.*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.