Calcium citrate is the easiest form of calcium to absorb. When combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, calcium may help reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Vitamin D helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus for the maintenence of healthy bones and teeth.
- Citrate and chelate forms of calcium are highly absorbable
- Contains the naturally occurring D3 (cholecalciferol) form of vitamin D
- Provides 200 mg of elemental calcium and 160 IU of vitamin D3 per tablet
- Helps maintain healthy bones and teeth
- May reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis
- Helps in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous Free of dairy, gluten, and GMOs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.